Friday, February 13, 2009

There is nothing wrong with my understanding of Norwegian

A conversation between me and Kristian:

Kristian: Im going crazy.
Me: Why?
Kristian: Norway.
Me: I agree, no way I am going to live in Scandinavia. As a matter of fact Scandinavia can stick Scandinavia up it's Nordic ass.
Kristian: Just så är jag med dig:P (he speaks in Swedish with me) meaning: I agree with you.
Me: HA HA HAA, NOT FUNNY. From now on you are not sleeping safe anymore, watch out, I will stick something up your ass!!!! (I am angry here)
Kristian: lol, WTF?
Me: Maybe I misunderstood what you meant? Did you mean that you agree with me?
Kristian: Yes.
Me: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

To my defense, even though Kristian speaks Swedish to me, sometimes he says it with Norwegian grammar and it makes it to sound really wrong, like when he said that he agrees with me, I understood it as he thought the same way about me like I did about Scandinavia. So yeh, oops. Imagine what happens when I talk to May Linn, Linda and Barbro...well it's more of a monologue, I just nod. (regarldessly if I understand them or not) Some way they all know that if I nod then I didn't have a clue what they are talking about.

LEARN SWEDISH PEOPLE!!! ( I can hear Wilhede in my head laughing and saying "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SWEDISH YOU FOOL") OOOOOh I do and nooot cool Linda, not cool!

No comments:

Fuckass