Sunday, September 6, 2009

Doctor, doctor, can't you see?

About time I posted something here. My life has been in turmoil for the past few months. Going home and then going to Spain-home, then returning to Aussie-home.

The best part about my summer (read winter) was probably the four weeks I spent in Europe. Phil got along with m family, mutual love arouse, which I am very glad for. Then the three weeks in Spain, very pretty damn amazing. Love the country even though it is underdeveloped in many ways, not a single person speaks English and they have those damn bullfights.

What I hated while in Spain is kissing everyone on both cheeks when greeting, now I miss it a little. Because of this warm feeling, someone desires to say hello to you and really cares for you. Def miss just tanning with my mom, doing nothing or being home alone with my little (not so little, he is soon to be 14 and is taller than I am) brother, watching “30 days of night” and getting scared as hell.

My brother believes that there might be zombies and vampires. He also believes that if zombies attacked him he would kill them in a second. I am not quite sure about that…THERE ARE NO vamps or zombies.

I also have decided something and I am pretty sure that it won’t change. I want to become a sexual therapist/relationship therapist. Jase was making fun of it, saying that I will have to deal with young women who got assaulted by their dads and can’t orgasm. By all means Jase, even though I don’t think that that is all that there is to it, but if I can help someone to orgasm and get that kind of pleasure I will be happy to help.

Jade has a class at 9am, it is now 8.43, and something is telling me that she is not going to attend, that little bugger. I need to go back to my assignment now, which I have started 3 weeks prior. WEIRD!

Besos! Mwah

No comments:

Fuckass