Sunday, December 27, 2009

Now the dudes are lining up 'cause they hear we got swagger


Morning Mofos!


I am sitting here listening to Tik Tok, my fav of all times that so many of my friends are sick of. I thought my lil brother would hate it, but he actually liked it when I played them damn song.


I am safe and sound, back home in Sweden with my family. It feels incredibly well, I am now calm, not stressing out, have someone really wise to talk with and also have more time for myself.


Ofcourse I miss Aussie a tad it's unavoidable but I am very pleased with the winter here in Sweden, so much snow this year and I love it. Usually I hate winter, snow, Christmas and evrything that comes along with it, but I guess having three summers a year makes you miss the cold.


"But the party don't start til I walk in" - to Jade and Abby. haha


No comments:

Fuckass