Friday, January 9, 2009

Head over heels

Renting a house is a pane in the arse and I am not even the one looking for it. So grateful to Shannon. I was being very naiv, didn't even think about the requirements, well we need (individually): 3 referees (does my mother count? random Swedish names and numbers? I can just close my eyes and randomly choose people from the phonebook? Would that work?), last pay checks (I threw them out), rent in cash for first few weeks, probably furniture (IKEA here I come and oh I hate it), huge bond. Oh well, we will sort it out.
I miss speaking English and I actually miss writing reports for uni. Just taking psych classes this semester, even one as an elective. DO NOT miss stats. Will aim for higher grades, try to do everything in time.
Loosing weight is a pain in the ass as well, apparantely salt is just as bad as sugar so neither for me, living without sugar is so much easier than skipping salt. My fat ass is still fat but I start seing results. Mini results. My tan is fading away and I miss sun. Freezing constantly, tips of my ears ache when I am out, thats how cold it is. Apart from that life is good. Miss my "homies" (lol psycho) in GC.
xxx

No comments:

Fuckass