Thursday, January 22, 2009

A new smoking regulation


I couldn't sleep all night because I was coughing my guts out so it was pretty much impossible to fall asleep. I gave up after 2 hours of tossing and turning and coughing. In early hours I went to sit on the couch, I guess I thought it would make me feel better. It did I fell asleep for a few hours. At around 6am I heard my mom when she woke up, so I had to get up and move my ass back to the bed. Ofcourse I scared the shit out of mom. Then I heard her getting ready and almost leaving. She was saying goodbye to my brother and some other stuff. (Which I heard because I wasn't sleeping)

Mom: Tell Nelli that she has to smoke on the balcony and not in the kitchen.
Daniil: Allright, balcony, not kitchen.
Mom: Yes, yes, tell her to get dressed and smoke on the balcony.
Daniil: Okay, sure. Oh but wait I wont be able to?! (I assume because he would leave before I woke up, I wasn't even asleep)
Mom: Well you can leave her a note in the kitchen, she'll read it.

I couldn't be bothered to yell out that I heard, I was considering to yell "Goodbye mom, have a great day!" but I just didn't have enough strength and I also was curious about what my brother could possibly come up with to write on that note.
After smoking (on the balcony) I remembered that there should be a note for me. Found it on the kitchen door, seems like a good place (but I didn't see it when I walked in to the kitchen so good thing that I heard the convo). Here is the note:





Translation in the exact same order as written:

SMOKING RULE

  • put some clothes on

  • SMOKE ONLY ON THE BALCONY


    Daniil

READ


I guess that the most important part for me to get was that I shouldn't smoke inside, and read the note. Clothes not so important. So I got dressed:

Rocking my hot glasses ( I am sick so contact lenses is not an option, those sexy things ((glasses)) get all steamy after being in cold). Moms old fur to keep me warm, my ultra bright short pants bought in Ballina and boots. Oh so much effort for a ciggie.


I made myself a cup of tea in a small cup that we never drink tea from simply because all others were dirty. The minute I started drinking my tea it was cold, that was btw just a minute after I boiled it, so its either extremely cold or I am just stupid and didn't let the water to boil long time enough. So I had to make myself a second cup of tea.





And this was my beautiful view, and just when I thought that things wouldn't get more excited I spotted a:


post truck, SMILE MR. TRUCK DRIVER, you just made my day!

No comments:

Fuckass