Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lovely beginning of the year and a great goodbye!

At the moment I have soo much on my mind. It is all positive but my head is on its way to explode. I am so happy and excited that I don't know what to do with myself.
New Years eve was a success, great food (lamb, patés, sallads etc), bubbly, wine, (I just had a couple of glasses for once). Mom and I prepared everything in time (first New Years eve in ages, usually we have guests starting to pop in and we aren't even ready). We hade the dinner early and then just drank and hung out. The food was lovely. A bit later it was time for presents. I got clothes, shoes and a facial treatment. Can't wait til I can wear all of the clothes. After 12am we went out to fire off some fireworks. Mom and Daniil scared the shit out of me because they were very cheeky and I am a bit too worried when it comes to stuff like fireworks.
In the morning, this year, I woke up really early, did the dishes, cleaned, smoked, prepared brekkie for my bro. When mom woke up we had a champagne before breakfast.

After the breakfast Shannon skyped me, haven't talked to her for ages, so that was lovely. We still are vagabonds, no house, so I will help Shannon looking, poor thing is working too much.

Then in the afternoon Philip went online so we had a Skype session with him as well, he spoke to my brother and mom, haha and I am apparentaly a shit stirrer. His tip for Daniil was to ignore me, because according to my sweet little brother I tease him ALOT and I am MEAN. WHATEVER both of you!!! (bitterfittor) Have missed Phil awfully much, haven't spoken to him since Australia and last time I spoke to him sober was MONTHS ago. Made me miss Grandpa even more. Also thanks to my mom I got to know that Philip is planning on having SIX kids. Poor creatures, that shouldn't be legal.

To top the day off, miss Jessica "my bf's name is Kelly" Lillie logged on so we skyped too!!! How freaking cool is that? Two Canadians and an Aussie all in one day. Buy 3 pay for 1. I like deals like that. Jess and I have been good at keeping in touch. Real good. So have Shannon and I as well. Poor thing works, parties and has time to talk. Keep up the good work, honestly I am a bit surprised. Oh and yeh, Shanban is now transforming into a Chaaaarlie, she doesn't sound very Aussie, that all is caused by a guy, (what a surprise?). New BRITISH, HOT, guy at Shannons work. eh eh eh eh heee.


Then we have Tits McGee Davie, that girlie needs to shape up, haven't heard from her for AGES, which is really dissapointing.

Also about 2009, there are 2 events that I wish will happen, one very soon and the other in July. July one is more realistic. Both involve 2 people that mean the world to me. If July one will happen I will get to "share"/introduce someone to my family which would be awesome. I will also have an opportunity to show where I come from etc.

So please Santa, work hard on those two.

I also am looking forward my second year as a university student and the Swedish summer, spending it with my family.


That's all for today,
Love Lexy

No comments:

Fuckass