Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Girl if you got, you have to work it for the thrill of getting something for nothing





What a hottie to a brother I've got, girls watch out!

Today was lots of fun! Went to the city to meet up with my IB girlies, Roza and Mandy-The quitter! Before I met up with them I went to my old job and said hi to Tintin, talked to her for a while, she is the only one left from the old crew there. While we were talking Klara came in, which was a pleasant surprise. She just went by. Two ex-coworkers. Laughed at old times, working together, being retards and getting yelled at for talking instead of working. Gonna meet up with those ladies for a longer hanging out. Afterwards I met up with mommy and A, had a glass of wine and left to Stureplan. Was so nice to see Rozi and Mandy, didn't feel like we haven't seen each other for a year. Had so much to talk about! Mandy listened mostly, cheeky thing. So today was fun, except the headache that I got. Annoying piece of shit.

Also wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! Hope that 2009 brings more happiness and all each and everyone of you wish for. It is funny how you all retards in Aussie will travel in time and welcome 2009 about 8 hours before me!!!

XXX

No comments:

Fuckass