Friday, December 19, 2008

Comments on my blog and New Year resolutions!


Just got back from Stockholm, went to a lovely Japanese restaurant with my mama, brother and A. Oh I have been crawing sushi, good sushi, with perfectly made rice, really fresh fish, no fried beef/chicken (and all possible crap) and absolutely no mayo. Sushi in Oz feels more like junk food, a healthy version of junk food. Afterwards we went to Radisson's Skybar for a few drinks. I am getting used to this whole free drinks at the bars. Oh it is going to be so hard slapping the goon.
I am so glad that I got 2 comments on my blog, more of those are welcome, even though I write it to get down all of my bs, it is great when people comment on what you have written. Thank you mom and Danja (for the comments I got months ago) and also Allana and Lizzie! Mwah!
Also, Lizzie, I have read you blog, even tried commenting but then forgot to fill some of the spaces or something went wrong and I couldn't be bothered to rewrite it.
As for Allana, simply because you have bigger boobs, therefore it would be harder to tape yours, not mentioning the fact that you just loove to flaunt them. We'd save time and boob tape. Hope that answered your question.
When it comes to 2009, I have a few resolutions that I would love to try out, here comes my list (under construction):
1. Be nice to Allana. Stop fighting and being a bitch, start listening it wont harm you. Simply give her more attention. Show the appreciation, because there is so much appreciation.
2. GOON BAN, no more, PASSION POP ban, stop all of this drinking 10 min before going out. Buy a coctail shaker, Allana has a coctail book, buy wine, start drinking in advance, this unclassy rushing is just unclassy. I like starting at 5-6 pm, talking around the table, getting ready. So much better.
3. Save money. Start saving for Perth trip and just having some cash laying there. I would also like to write that following is very me "She was spending cash like it was out of fashion".
4. Hang out with Steve and Karen. We do actually live in the same city.
5. Take uni seriously. (don't laugh Allana, I know that you secretely think that too)
I have so many more...let's have those to start with.
Also, forgot to write, people think that my year is -86 or -84, how did that happen? I really don't look like i'm 24 (at least 24 as someone said, what a compliment, made my night). I mean I can't stand the fact that I am beeing placed in the "grandpa" category. People who fit in that category are; Phil, Steve, Linda Udnes, Barbro, May Linn, Eric, ¿Me?, Hooold ooon, ¿Que? Me? No, no, no, wrong, wrong, wrong!!! I am NOT OLD and I def do NOT look old. Or do I??? That's it, I am growing back my long hair.
Over and out.
x

No comments:

Fuckass