Sunday, December 14, 2008

My, oh my!

Sooo, now I have tried this whole going out in Sweden and it SUCKS!!! It was so different than I remembered it. The clubs are definetily nicer looking, people are better dressed but oh my god its boring compared to Australia. First I thought that everyone were more sober, but no after a better look around, the majority of the crowd were off their faces. That's not the point, the point is that people here are stuck up and are trying to be sophisticated and present themselves accordingly or at least try to, many are very snobby, others just rude, no one is really just letting it loose. Even the dance floor looks boring. I like the cleaned look and all of that, but putting so much time and effort on their appearance people here seem to forget that they go out to mingle and have fun. It is sooo much harder to make friends with people, I mean random people. I wish that Swedish people could get some of that Aussie spirit, charm and simplicity in human relationship, that openness and friendliness. I wish people here could smile with a real smile, that is meant to express their joy and not a fake one which you come across way too often here. That is what I miss with Australia, not the weather but the customs. Swedes need more sun, 3 months a year is not enough!!!

Had a reunion with Linda yestarday and it was a bit unrealistic in a way! I wish things could go back to what they were 6 months ago when we lived together and could see each other every day. I also met Lindas girl friends, they are all very sweet!
Thank you Sara for opening the door to your home and heart. Also thank you Sandra for a great night. Both of you are so sweet, Sandra is also very CUTE...(hahaha)
When I got home today I realised that I got sick again! This time I feel like crap!

Miss everyone, specially 3 ladies: Allana, Shannon and J-Lil! Miss us four ladies together.
Mwah!!! Much love.

No comments:

Fuckass