Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ey girl, ey ey, ey girl....

Thank you my beloved Mother and Brother, for being there for me, for supporting me and believing in me. Thank you for letting me to pursue all of my dreams. I love you very much!

Thank you to all of the wonderful people that I have met during 2008! It has been an amazing year. I got to know so many amazing and different personalities throughout this year. Best memory of the year still remains that road trip to Byron, which supposed to be a camping trip, but we had miss Hilton with us…Sleeping on the ground wasn’t good enough and the beach was dirty, all of us were way too slow when hiking etc I still loved that trip, thank you Linda, Steve and Philly-poo. Of course there have been so many other memories, like camping at Inskip point, Ballina, Q1, just chilling in Surfers, our trip to Brissie when Lindie got sick, Allana and I freaking out, laying in the grass all day outside of mine and singing at night, when Maxi and Chad played guitar, playing poker till 6 am and still not winning, singing Soulja Boy in the lecture halls, standing on the kitchen table screaming with Allana because of a spider in the kitchen, just being and doing nothing. 2008 has been a great year and there is still a few months left of it, which I will enjoy in the comfort of my own home with my dear family that I have missed so much.

Linda:

The one and only person who has enough patience to deal with me, I truly love you. I found a true and great friend in you. When you left last semester I honestly felt like half of me was missing and I am not even joking.

Allana:

Roomie, who had to put up with my shift for a year now, should we really move out together again??? We are like a cat and a dog but we find our ways back to the friendship and at it’s peaks it is amazing. I haven’t seen other roommates at the village who care about each other this much.

Steve:

You are one of my first friends here in Oz and probably one of the few people who really know me. You see me for who I am and you don’t judge me. You have brought a lot of warmth and care into my life. I look up to you. I am happy you are not leaving us just yet.

Shannon:

You red haired bitch, love you my future roomie. Stop eating those Allstars boxes or you will explode. Please DO NOT get yet another job, 3 of them is enough. See you in March.

Eric:

Your laughter, Haha it cracks me up. What an amazing person. Too bad you have to go home, I will come and visit in Canada for sure and we can play guitar hero or I will just be the groupie that I am.

Phil:

Phil, haha, no words can describe our friendship. You are a ball and I love you. We click ok. I am mean you are stupid and it’s fun. You are another person who knows me.

Gunnar:

The asshole wannabe himself who actually is the sweetest guy ever. I miss the poker nights, your swearing and being an idiot.

Tommyboy:

THE BEST neighbour ever!!! Killing spiders, sharing chairs, dealing with me being noisy, promising consequences that never seem to come. Have the best time in Zimbabwe and see you next semester when we are no longer neighbours.

Tara-Lee:

Hot stuff who hates when I call her pretty, whatever, I will keep on calling you that. Still remember when you started a fight at Tavern with that rude guy. I have had some crazy and fun times with you. Thanks for cutting my hair. LOL!

Jessica:

If you would look up the definition of craziness in the English dictionary I am pretty sure you would find Jessica after that word. Lady you are sick (in a good way of course). Maybe a bit too much bum shows throughout this year but I absolutely love it. Keep on slapping that goon, oh wait you don’t have it in Canada which means you will have to come back Down under.

May Linn:

You are one of the old people crew, an amazing person, one of the friendliest I know as a matter of fact. You are so kind and so nice it’s unbelievable. I am lucky to be married to you darling. See you next semester.

Michaela:

“Miss Saaaa-aaa-aaa-ntaaa Luuuciiiiiiaaaa”, you sing and you grab people to sing with you even if you have to force them hence the grabbing. Who ever has fallen a victim to Michaela’s “grab and force the fucker to sing that weird African song with you” knows what I am talking about. You are the centre of attention. Iiiiiiiiiii Rioooooo De Janeeeirooo……..tra la la la la…




Barbro:

The NERD!!! Always studying on that balcony of yours and now you are more tanned than I am. I am going to miss you while you are gone. I think I owe you a carton of Camel’s, do you reckon???

Norway Linda:

Miss “I am too good for Griffith so I am changing to Bond”. Grandma of the whole Norwegian gang. Haven’t seen you so much this semester but every time I have has been a pleasure. Let’s improve after the summer break.

Aimee:

You are my very first friend, my beginning and hopefully continuation. You are so lovely. I see you as a little sister and I promise that next semester I will improve as the person you look up to! Mwah!

Courtney Reading:

You are the most social person I have ever known, you know everyone but you are definitely not one of those people who “just know” every one, you actually DO know them. Love you gorgeous.

Kristian:

You are my always thinking and analyzing friend, even in the drunkest state of mind. We have had some pretty awesome conversations and next semester I am going to be your room mate. Watch out sweetie!!!

I have definitely not written down all of you people, but hopefully you will understand I am in a bit of a rush, packing and organizing. Complain if you are mad ha-ha. Thank you all of you for this amazing trip together. I cherish all of our moments together. Also the order of your names wasn’t mean anything.

Just a few names I didn’t mention who do mean heaps to me and have been with me on this journey:

Dani, Darcy, Val, Stacey, Emelie, Bu-Bu, Gladys, Danielle, Karen, Rachel, Chris, Nathan (Northern Territory was it?), Lee, AJ, Ferrar, Kristen, Giovanna, O’Neill and so many others who I forgot.

Lexy.

No comments:

Fuckass