Monday, November 10, 2008

Sipping microwave warmed coffee at 3 am

This is definately something Linda and I would do during one of our study sessions. Now I am forced to do it alone. I don't need coffee to stay awake because I pretty much slept all day. Anyhow I realised that I had coffee, so I made loads of it. It has gotten cold after a couple of hours and therefore I am now microwaving it. Drinking it with no shit, just like Linda likes it, no milk, no sugar. Not because I am trying to copy Linda but just because I am way too lazy to put sugar and milk in it. Plus I shouldn't have sugar in it just in case I run out of power and start feeling tired. I still have couple of chapters to master. Then I am good for an early morning nap, followed by more studying and then exam and finally NO MORE STATS for the year.

Allana is a poo-face, she is sleeping. She is the worst "all-nighter buddy" in the history of "all-nighter buddies". Her definition of pulling an all-nighter is to stay awake 'til 3 am latest 3.30 am. All-nighters of that kind are for pussies. A real all-nighter is staying awake 'til the time you woke up on the previous day. Linda knows how to do it well, we have done it sooo many times.

We all know though (even Allana) that all-nighters (the ones for studying) in 6107 are never working, we end up doing EVERYTHING else, BUT studying. Somehow we manage to get through our assignments and exams.

Tonight I am pulling this off all alone, so far I have spent couple of hours on reading the book for the exam, rest of the god knows how many hours have been spent to:

*play Bitch
*play Tetris (allthough that was the worst idea ever, as the game got to level 8, figures started dropping down real quickly and made me all dizzy which resulted in a headache. Damn you Jessica, it's an evil game)
*Msn
*Hotmail
*Stalking people
*Watching Supernatural with Jess and Shannon
*Cleaning
*Just staring at the wall
*Calling Allana and waking her up
*Knocking on Allanas door to discuss assignment marks and once again waking her up
*Talking to Lindie on Skype
*Writing this post
*and many more useless events

Maybe I should engage myself in trying to complete the "impossible quiz"?


I got back my assignment results for Stats and was quite satisfied with my mark, which inspired me to keep on studying for tomorrows exam and nailing it. Hopefully I will.

Then it is ONLY 1 exam left, can't believe this semester is over very very soon! I can clearly remember Lindas last days, Phils last days, Dani leaving and that was BEFORE this semester even began. Time flies by waaay too fast.

xx

No comments:

Fuckass