Thursday, November 6, 2008

I get it in 'til the sunrise, doing 90 in a 65, windows rolled down screaming Ahhh!





Exams time tomorrow, my first real one for this semester. I wouldn't call Spanish test an exam.

1002 Individual and Social Psychology, the easiest exam. On Tuesday it is time for statistics, which is going to be tough. I work both exam days as well. Busy.


Last night was a night of closures. It was a great night, different from other night out in a good way. Jess you got your heart to heart, so happy for you guys.


I got my kind of a closure. I feel a relief, I still feel what I felt but now we are good and we are friends now I just will need time. It is easier on good terms, not like it was the way before.


Finally girlfriends I will stop bugging you about "777" who is "157" now or omething. Great the number is changed. It is like in a weird way it is changing for me towards the better. Like the number change would symbolise it. I know it sounds weird but that number has ment alot for me last few months.


Home soon, really excited. I was missing the snow and the cold and warm clothes today. I am not looking forward saying goodbyes, I have done it before and don't feel like doing it again. I will not lie the hardest to say goodbye to will be miss Lillie. It wont be the same without my "lovercakes", "lover", "partner in crime". You better come and visit or even better come for teachers college Down Under, you know it would be an awsume time. As I told you, haven't you had enough of Americans at the village? Who else will say "Nice bum, where you from!!!" or cook the banana bread or shorten my hair while dryblowing it? Bottomline, you are a great friend and it will feel empty as soon as I am back to Oz.


No comments:

Fuckass