Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How could you be so heartless?

The final countdown has started, 9 days left 'til I am sitting on a plane at Brisbane Airport ready to leave Oz. What do I feel about that? Mixture of feelings, I am excited, happy, nervous, jumpy, sad, hopeful, curious...there are many words that can describe what I feel right now.

I am a bit dissapointed in the weather, it has been raining alot so I can't tan which sucks. Apart from that I like being in my room reading a novel or writing on my blog and listening to the pleasant sound of the rain. There is something about it that calms you down, puts you in a homey mood. I have unwinding lately, after the exams, slowing down and just taking it easy. Felt boring at first but it is really nice, you don't have to be up to something 24/7. Plan for tomorrow is to see a movie with Ballina and just enjoy each others company. This year has been a rollercoaster, with many ups and downs for both of us. Mostly because we were faced with independence, adulthood for the first time in our lives and got overwhelmed in good and bad ways. At least I experienced something like a "buffet effect" where you can eat all you can until you puke and then eat some more and more and more. When you know you have to stop but continue just because. I am still learning to balance out the responsibilities and joy. I have gotten better at doing it.

Even though all of the events throughout this year Allana and I have managed to have each other. We have fought more than usual lately, specially this past week, we had our storms that would sort out the next days. I think it is because we are emotional right now for different reasons, there is alot of tension and it is so much easier to hurt someone close to you and take it out on that person. Well I am glad we managed to stick together.

I just finished reading this novel called "Bachelorette #1" that Linda left, it has been my escape from the reality. It is filled with those fake feel good situations. It is very fake and predictable, maybe except the very end of the novel. Not gonna go in to the details about it but we need novels like that every now and then. They distract us from our misery and give us hope.

Btw, Linda I think that you get back home from states the 28th, that is the day before I will land in Arlanda...weird...


Miss you "Ama" and Danjusha!!!

Chmoki!

No comments:

Fuckass