Saturday, October 18, 2008

HOT n COLD

...




.You are an idiot... I am an idiot... Entire world is an idiot. Am I having one of those days again? No even better, I have been having one of those weeks which is wonderful.


You change your mind like a girl changes clothes,
Yeh, You PMS like a bitch I would know
And You overthink, always speak cryptically,
I should know You're no good for Me.
You're hot then You're cold, You're Yes then you're No
You're In then You're Out
You're Up then You're Down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and its white
We fight, we breake up
We kiss, we make up...
Everyone
who knows me, knows that apart from being an ENOURMOUS ego I am also extremely moody...take getting annoyed every now and then and expand it to the extremes, that is me. Represent. Should be ashamed, but that's what makes me unique and oh so charming.
Lately
I have been awful, mostly towards Allana...I would say that Katy Perrys song Hot n Cold summarises our relationship right now. Pretty good!
It is
1.59 am and I have to get up at 5.00 am latest, still not sleeping. Idiot. Having one of my sleepless and analysing nights. I better go and have a nap, can't really call it a sleep.
Not seeing forward tomorrow AT ALL!
Overslept this morning and came one hour too late to work. My boss is working tomorrow, he will probably have a talk to me AGAIN, even though I told him that oversleeping never ever will happen again. Damnit. So so embarassing...
LOVE you Mom and Daniil! Miss you guys, can't wait 'til I see you again! Can't believe that it has been a year soon, the longest I have been away from you on my own...Feels like I moved to Australia just yesterday.
Linda it's you and me soon again as well, Michaela is gonna be in Sthlm from 7th of Dec, SWEET, Team Sweden reunited in Sweden!!!
OK time for a nap.
Night night.
...

No comments:

Fuckass