Monday, October 13, 2008

If I were a boy,

even just for a day...drink beer with the guys and chase after girls...
I swear I'd be a better man. (just bits and pieces from the song)

I am in love with Beyonces new song...
When I got back from tanning today I faced a shocking view when I opened the door,
all of the chairs were on the couches, it smellt like bleech and
wow, the floors were clean.
Allana cleaned the appartment,
how sick is that??? It is absolutely shining and I haven't touched a thing...I am super impressed.
THANK YOU!!! (finally)
P.S. I got a note about taking my shoes off and keeping the window in the bathroom open...
Cracked me up...how cute.

I am almost done with the theory for my learners licence,

didn't think it would be this easy, tried the online test several times and got 30/30 every time...

no wonder why people are such bad drivers down here.

Bye, bye!!!

No comments:

Fuckass