Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Something more...


Pursuing dreams and goals in life is not always the easiest task ever. It is both detrimental and beneficial for a person. It comes along with ups and downs and when either or hits you it can be the best or the worst moments of the life. Right now I am having one of those downs. Not really sure where the feelings are coming from. Maybe the fact that I am alone and wide awake analysing and thinking or maybe just because I am going home soon and just wish it could be sooner. Also have been thinking about major events in my life which occured over a year ago and that doesn't really make me feel better. Maybe I just need to fall asleep and stop thinking, tomorrow is a new day, a new step towards realising my dreams and becoming the person I am on the way to become.

I am aware that what I am doing will pay off in the long run for every one involved, but that long run is taking a damn long time. Sometimes during those ups and downs I start to question myself, I feel selfish and inconsiderate. I should be allright tomorrow. After the rain comes sun, I know it but,

I miss my family very much and I just want to hug and kiss and squeeze them and never let go.

Is this the way growing up feels? I haven't even seen the real life, real world. I just have tasted a tiny bit of it.

Over and out.

No comments:

Fuckass