Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Miss Independent...

I JUST WROTE A HUGE POST!!! ...AND DELETED IT!
RECONSTRUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL POST:
Being sick sucks, my nose is an open tap that is impossible to close, my head goes "na na na", my body aches as if something as heavy as a car fell on it and I keep on coughing all of my inner organs out. SWEET! My questions is how you manage to get sick in this hot weather, it is not only me being sick, everyone is sick. Well makes me miss home extra much, mom would see that I am sick right a way and I could act like an infant again. Doesn't work with Allana the same way, she is a baby herself and needs alot of attention. You might get pity from her for a second and then she needs all of my attention on her. Lovely, I kind of can pull it off when I am not sick...
Tommyboy gave me some pills, they helped, better than Panadol, I also ate garlic, hopefully I am restored soon. Have an assignment due tomorrow, my last one...
Hopefully I can work on Jess and she will feel extremely bad for me...haha, my lovercakes lost her passport somewhere in the library so yesterday we were fixing that...poor bitch. It is all sorted, we just gonna go and post her applications for a new one now. She was so jumpy and nervous, Allana and I couldn't stop laughing, allthough I don't know what I would do if it was me.
I am going to go now...over and out!
TA AV DIG DIN TRUCKER KEPS!!!

No comments:

Fuckass