Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life



Am I???



Here we are again, thinking and thinking and thinking in circles, not coming to a conclusion. I don't even know what I am thinking about or I do but it is confusing. Partially it is again about finding myself. Just a year ago I was pretty confident that I knew exactly who I was and what I was all about. Australia did definetaly made me to rethink and realise that even though I have experienced alot during my life which made me grow up and mature didn't automatically help me to find myself.




Is it all about talking to other people who still are searching or to people who already found it? Is it a combination of both? I think I am getting a headache. I don't think that I have been helping myself alot either, going out and drinking doesn't really make you smarter, gives you a moment of joy and a day or two of hangover. The bad is greater than the good, is it worth it? Maybe, once in a while.




What about this semester? I have been concentrating on uni more than on myself, haven't really bothered making new friends, did develope my friendships with old friends. Have realised one or two things...I have certainly put some pieces of the puzzle together. I am getting there. This puzzle is one of those huge ones, with tiny pieces and alot of blue, that is sky or sea or white clouds. All of those pieces seem to fit with each other but only the certain special ones do really fit.
Have my Spanish oral exam tomorrow and then work. Wish me good luck.
xox



No comments:

Fuckass