Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shocked me like an electric feel

Oh Darcy, you're such a sweetheart or "pretty sick" as you would put it. Enjoyed talking to you, you little "monkey-weasil" from Byron. No wonder why Linda and I wanted to adopt you. You're awsum and the fact that you appreciate my pancakes makes you even more awsum. What with village be without this skating curly haired little sneaky Darcy?

I found a new home away from home, my job. The best job I have ever had out of the few ones that I have had. My collegues are like grandparents who look after me and my bosses wife Rhonda is like a mom away from the real mom. Well, there is no replacement for my Mother, never ever, but Rhonda gives the warmth of a caring older person which is awsum!

Hmm this is gonna be pretty lame, I just wrote 8 e-mails to my mom so I am sick of writing, but I still want to write. Maybe I should go try to catch the cat and get some inspiration for this post...

Allana Davie, that lazy bum-bum is sleeping, that's what she has been doing all day today. Probably what I will be doing tomorrow because there is nooo way in the hell that I am going to bed anytime soon. Mainly because I want to study, watch Gossip Girl and other stuff and also because on my bed I have a pile of clean clothes and towels that have to be folded and stuff at some stage. I am a bit too lazy to do that. Can see myself just throwing it on the table and leaving it for tomorrow. Hmm...

Otherwise I am just over everything and I miss home want to go there ASAP. Just now, riiight now. So curious to see A. of whom I've heard alot by this point, there might be a tiny little chance that we will get along, knowing me this chance is tiiiiiiny, but there is hope so it's all good.

Don't get me wrong I am not completely over Australia, still is my nuumber 1 destination to be, but I just want a little break that's all.

Oh well I better get going...

Ciaooo!

No comments:

Fuckass