Friday, October 3, 2008

Lovely ladies



I can't believe how self-centred I must be, I talk waaaay to much, I wish people sometimes just slapped me to shut me up. I rarely listen and I interrupt while the other person is talking, haha I am unbelievable. I always have my detailed stories that I just have to tell and preferrably 300 times, at least. Wow...
Last night Shanban and I were talking, once again me me me me talking, but then something happened and I decided to do something dramatic, to listen for a second and it payed off. I learned something about Shannon, I gave her the opportunity to open up, which was well needed and I have known her for a year soon...Although we started to spend more time together this semester, because I used to hate her in February. Why? She lookes bitchy...and she thought I came off as a bitch, that's not a surprise though.
So young lady Shannon is growing on me and I am happy to have her as a friend I am also very excited to move in together with her. Should be heaps of fun!
I have been tanning all day again, enjoying my last day in the sun, well I will be in the sun tomorrow, it's just that the pool and tanning oil will be switched into a tray with coffees or food, running around, working in the deli section, making food or by the till. Excitiing!!!
Will have to do some school work as well, haven't done much this week, needed my relaxation!
xx

No comments:

Fuckass