Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Snakes, clouds and heat.

Morning, definately feeling better this morning, had a sleepin, til 9.30. It is windy and sunny outside, wish it was warmer. Waiting for my lover cakes Jess to come over, we gonna go and print off her project and I will get a little bit of exercise.

So the roadtrip with Shanban is off, we are not gonna go before the break, we spoke about it and when it comes to the financial part the trip would have been too soon. We decided to go after the holidays in the end of February. The plan is to fly to Melbourne, I might as well just fly there on my way back from Sweden that will save me money. We will stay in Melbourne for a couple of days catch the train to Sydney, stay there for a couple of days and then head up north to Shannons grandma. (I think that the place is called Foster) then we will head to Yamba where Shannon lives and take the car back to Goldie!

Now its time for me to go and tan!

Adiooos!

No comments:

Fuckass