Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blogging diarrhea (did I get the spelling of this fab phenomenom right)


I tricked my self, Trixie Lexy. From today onwards I was going to be healthy and stop eating white bread. Breakfast below consists of two sandwiches, WHITE effing bread. I am going out on Saturday and was planning on losing that 1kg I gained since I got home. So 1kg in 3 days. Good luck, specially when the fridge is full of food constantly. No need to go hungry and no need eating little. I eat like a pig. Oink.

I also have a blogging diarrhea today for some reason, three posts in a row. Specially after barely blogging for months. I need to get my shit together, restrain myself from internet and TV and go and read a book. (aka take a nap, after my smoking break). I must say that an infinite supply of smokes is nothing special, but I will miss it dearly as soon as I am back to being a student far, far away from home.

No comments:

Fuckass