Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sorry, yet another post but this cracks me up

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nelli

According to the dictionary above, my name is following:
Noun (eg. doing a nelli)
Verb (eg. to nelli, nelli-ing)

1. Smoking Marloboro reds insessantly either traditionally or with a hand pipe.
2. Being easily angered when something is not consistent, ie. OCD
3. A small mediteranean insect usually inhabiting undergrowth or shallow earth (bat caves) resembling a black (fat) fluffy worm. Most commonly found in Greece (ABH) but has been sighted in north east England (Stockholm) in Guisborough, Redcar, Midlesbrough and the like.

1. OMG as if you're doing a nelli! Put that fag out!
2. Oww! Don't nelli me, it's not my fault it's not perfectly symmetrical!
3. Woahhh look at that nelli! (I get that AAALLL the time)

I find this absolutely hilarious!!!
And here comes the second meaning of Nelli, who knew:

1980's slang term for methamphetamine. Derived from the name of race car driver Parnelli Jones.
"I just snorted some nelli."

Alexandra means:
1. One of the best friends you could ever meet. Sometimes quiet and patient but when she's around a group shes wild and fun. She is always there to listen to you and give you a hug if you need one. She is willing to try anything and is very athletic. She can talk for hours or just have no idea what's going on. She is an overall great person to be around.


Megan-who's that girl over there?
Zach-I dont know but she's really hot!
Zach-I think her name is Alexandra.
Megan-Yeah she looks like an Alexandra

2. a girls name coming from the boy's name Alexander.
person 1: Do you think she will do something with you tonight?
person 2: yea, definitly shes such an alexandra.
A very strong girl in the heart. The best friend you will ever meet. Will do anything to make someone happy. A very pretty girl inside and out. Usually a girl who loves to turn people on and a lover of kissing. HORNYYYY WITH ANYONE

Lexy:
1. 99% of the time, a sexy girl, with an exotic look and an ass to die for. I have a lexy myself, and I encourage all other guys to get theirselves a lexy ;-)
Dude: Wanna come get drunk tonight?
Me: Naw man, Im gunna hang out with my lexy.
Dude: Youre so gunna get laid
Me: Totaly.

For some reason, all of this is sexual. I found this link on my friends blog and her name, Elizabeth, was sweet, caring and lovely and what not. All of the definitions about words you search for seem to be posted by people about their friends (when it comes to names) and different slang. Still, all of my names. Really?
Jade: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jade

1 comment:

Roza with the big secret said...

hahaha! "just snorted some nelli"

Fuckass