Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is there an end to this???


Neither do I know how to use photoshop nor do I have it.
That is the amount of snow outside atm. There is also a snowstorm and the amount of snow has doubled since this morning. Now my question is how the hell I am going to get to Sollentuna from Älta, then to city and who knows where more. There are two problems:
1) I need to wear mascara or else I will look like Frida (that Mexican monobrow lady painter). That is a difficult task when weat snow is blowing right in your face.
2) My boots are very slippery, Zara is shit as usual.

I am going to tan! Also mom has smokes. I'd rather put my life in danger, walking through Alaska than sit here and wait all day, to smoke. (I do need to move my fat ass a little as well)

Good luck Lex!

No comments:

Fuckass