Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shovel faces and fridges

My mornings usually consist of Facebook'ing, checking mails and talking to Jade. When there is no one to talk to I read blogs, Michaelas mostly. After that I read famous Swedish blogs, to catch up with the fashion and what is going on (do not read the fashion blogs though). Today I decided to check out two blogs that do not appeal me but there is alot of fuss about them atm. One of them is Kissie's blog and the other is Dessie's blog. The names are almost identical and if that wasn't confusing enough they kind of look the same. They are also the perfect examples of shovel faces, too blonde, too much make-up, fake boobs and 1.5 brain cells.

Dessie: http://desireenilsson.blogg.se/
Kissie: http://www.kissies.se/

While looking for shovel faces on google I found this following picture:


Rosé will result in; hair loss (I need the little I have left), wrinkles (I will get enough from tanning), obesity (fat enough), breast cancer, early menopause and memory loss! Damn. Will I stop drinking wine, nah.


Omar just called with shitty connection that he has but it was good to hear his voice again and have a little chat and discuss some serious issues. Can't wait to hear from him again. It is funny how quick my English changes, after 3 weeks of no spoken English whatsoever I sounded extremely weird, but it improves just as quick as it goes shitty. Took a minute for me to be back on track. I'm good. English speaking people keep on calling me.

No comments:

Fuckass