Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ROZA, there is something in your face!!!

What? I have no clue, she says it is a surprise for tomorrow. She dropped the bomb a week ago. What can it be? I am very curious. My curiousity doesn't know an end. My head is exploding from guessing and not knowing.

During high school she always complained how big her nose is, I admit it is a bit big, but it gives her character and a little weight, so she always walks slightly tilted forward but with confidence. Therefore my first guess was a nose correction. Hmm, could it really be? She has always spoken about tattooes as well, but not facial ones? Piercing? Doubt it. Who knows.

I need to seek help on Google, what else can you have on your face? Faceplant? These are the results:

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=sv&source=hp&q=what+can+you+have+in+your+face&aq=f&oq=

They are all about babies and face exercises, wasn't too much help. What about google images?

http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=sv&source=hp&q=what%20can%20you%20have%20in%20your%20face&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Hair cuts and creams...I am confused, even more than I was to begin with. Can't wait til tomorrow.

Here is a before pic: (After picture will be posted tomorrow afternoon)


She looks very sneaky.

2 comments:

Roza with the big secret said...

HAHHAHA Nellichka!! Du e så rolig!! "I admit it is a bit big, but it gives her character and a little weight, so she always walks slightly tilted forward but with confidence." hahahhahaha

Nelichka said...

Du hinner att läsa min blogg, men vart är du? Did you choke on your ceaser sallad?

Fuckass