Saturday, January 16, 2010

My girl wants to party all the time


My high heels are kind of like the ones in the picture. Damn! My feet are going to die tonight, oh well...

Mommy should be home soon from work, hopefully she is not too tired to go out. Roza is coming over in an hour or so. Partaaaay!!!

As for Rozerin I really liked the new "thing" she had on her face. It was a massive tattoo of an aboriginal. Jks, Mauri actually.

Tried something new at the gym yesterday, trained all of my muscles apart from stomach. Woke up this morning and felt like I was hit by a train. This must be something similar to a plastic surgery. When taking off my jacket I just have to unzip it and drop my hands and just wait til it glides off nicely. As I knew before my arm and back muscles are not developed at all. Shitall. FML! Gym? Eff that. I need to go and do this again on Monday.

One of my earrings broke, I lost the little pearl that was in it. So I decided to see if the hole I made in Aus had healed. Guess what? It hasn't. Niggabitch...I am going for the emo look tonight, with ears pierced left, right and centre.

What else is new? Nada, woke up at 8.30 am and then fell asleep watching "Meet the Kardashians". Re-woke up at 4 pm. Oops, my bad!!!

Alright, going to do something with myself while waiting. Drinks? Nah, I will wait so I am in my best behaviour tonight, have to try and not get kicked out of the clubs and also not to feel like puking tomorrow morning.

Spanish music playing in the background, I think it is someone I listen to but can not remember the name of that effing artist. BAILAAAAA!

xxx

No comments:

Fuckass