Friday, January 29, 2010

Para-pa, para-pa, pa pa ra

Je voudrais...! (alot)

It would be pretty cool if my blog was read by more people and then became Swedens Top blog or something like that. I think it isn't impossible but highly unlikely. Considering me not updating the blog constantly.
I would need to put all of my daily events in the posts, which I do sometimes.
Today is not an exception. I was up til 3 or 4am tonight just reading blogs. Nothing unusual. Then on of the blogs had pictures of food, page after page. A half an hour before reading that blog I started feeling the hunger but I resisted thinking that I could wait until the morning. Well that darn blog ruined it. That is what I get for not sleeping. The food that I ate was not healthy:


As I am writing it is a bit difficult to see, I took the matter in my own hands and tainted the eye lashes so that they match my eye brows. This is what I look like right now:


It is starting to in my eyes, is that a bad sign? Haha...

No comments:

Fuckass