Thursday, April 1, 2010

Doubts, massive ones...

...and also unimportant as hell. I have been having doubts on whether I should start writing some posts in Swedish or not?

This is something Michaela and I spoke about. Swedish people and their knowledge of the English language. When I moved to Sweden I was surprised by the amount of people who spoke it and how well they spoke it. Myself, I could not speak English very well.

Now that I study in Australia, I realise that Swedish people are not as good at speaking English as I thought they were. They SUCK!

When Phil was here I only spoke English in town, and sometimes it was hell. Like girls my age blushing because they don't know what to say, taxi drivers replying in Swedish...the taxi drivers they speak NO English. Then again they have arabic background, many of them.

What I was thinking, maybe I should write every second post in Swedish, maybe more people will read my blog because they will understand it? On the other hand, I started writing this blog in English for a reason, not that important anymore but still a factor. Start another blog?

Hahah nah, I can hardly keep this one updated.

1 comment:

Jade said...

This is the only post that I could understand... English....... Please on your other blog I had to guess to try to post a comment, it took a while.. aha

Fuckass