Friday, February 12, 2010

All hjärtans dag.

  Yesterday was a really good day! Went to the city to meet up with mom and A. after she finished work. Before they arried to city I went to Åhlens and bought mom a Valentines Day gift, Narcizo Rodriguez perfume and body lotion. Then we met up and had sushi. She saw the gift bag and ofcourse guessed her way through to what it was. A few years ago I got my mom Christian Dior sunnies for the same occasion, this time my gift isn't as expencive but she loves this scent by Rodriguez. So do I, so we went to NK after dinner and I got my gift, same perfume, bigger bottle. Best perfume ever. Also got a Bday pressie for Mandy there.
   In my family we have this bad habit of inpatience, we love giving presents and seeing reactions, which leads to opening them a few days before Xmas, New Years, Bdays etc. Same thing happened last night. Oh well, we both knew what it was anyways and now I can smell lovely!!!
   Tonight I am going to Mandy's Bday party, Roz is coming as well this time, but it wont be too late or too drunk on my part. Wanna be sober for once and Mandy lives in the scary ghetto called Fittja so I would rather go home earlier.
  Hopefully she likes her perfume and body lotion, (don't think she reads my blog) it is "The beat" by Burberry, mom has that one and it smells lovely. Just because we both were buying perfumes last night I got 6 different samples. I love samples, you can have them in your bag, pocket and never worry about spraying waaaaay too much! (They were: DKNY "Pure",  Armani "Diamonds" and some other Armani, Prada, Narcizo Rodriguez the one that I have and their new scent). Happy!

















Gotta go and get ready now!

xxx

No comments:

Fuckass