Friday, February 12, 2010

There is always a surprise under the lid

   Fittja=DUNZO! No need to go there no more. It is great meeting Amanda and all, but I think we should do it in the city. I just can't deal with these houseparties parties. Have nothing to compare them with either, houseparties that I am used to are more fun, this is just waste of time for me.
   They once again played "jugge" (Yugoslavian) music and all I wanted to hear was "Tik Tok". So Roz and I had a VIP party in toilet, peeing and singing to it (played it on my phone). Roz was miming more than singing though.
   I need Linda to come down here soon so we can have a night out. Elle is suposed to come visit and also Julie closer to Spring. Three visits that are going to make me really happy. They all mean Australia to me, even though Linda is Swedish and Julie is Norwegian. Babydoll Elise is Aussie to the bone! Oh I can't wait!
   I think that with Elle, going out will be heaps of fun, in true Aussie spirit, she is so radiant and bubbly! Stockholm will love her!
   Also waiting for Alena to come down to Stockholm from Östersund.
   By the way, I was more than responsible last night, only drank 2 daquiries, came home sober, not like the past few times. No headache or diarrhea today. Boo-yah Lexy!

   A little conversation from last night. The background, girl is sitting and reading a text message, and then replying. A boy is sitting and trying to get her attention by yelling out things in Russian, Swedish and Ap"ish"e language. When the girl is done texting another girl sitting next to her tells her that the boy was trying to get attention. The girl that was texting heard him MORE than clearly, but just ignored him. So she explains to the ape that she doesn't like to get interrupted when texting/reading a text. He is persistant with what he has to ask so he asks again if he could ask a question. (here it comes, question that he fought for, for so long):

Boy (read APE): How old are you?
Girl: Guess. (wants to smoke, has no interest in keeping up this convo)
Boy: 35.
Girl: 40 actually, had some surgeries done.
Boy: But really.
Girl: 21 (she now REALLY wants to go and smoke, so she stands up to leave).
Boy: Ouf, I would have given you 17.
Girl: Do I look that dumb?
Boy: OUf, you're peeerfeeect.
The girl is halfway to the kitchen already.




No comments:

Fuckass