Thursday, February 18, 2010

Possibility or a downright disaster?!

Is this a possiblity? Or am I going to become more of a danger to the society this way?


I am obviously palnning on getting my drivers license while I am here in Sweden. I have someone who could be my instructor so I don't need to pay for driving classes. I also spoke to my friend and she said that there is no restriction on how many hours you have to drive and that 20 could be enough, just as long as you learn. If all this is correct I will be able to go back to Aus with a license, which would make so many things so much easier. Like not having to walk to dan Murphy's. I could also go to the beach more often and roadtrips would be more fun! Instead of being annoying and talking all the way I could drive as well. How good wouldn't that be? I need to check the details for all that shizz!

No comments:

Fuckass