Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blah blah blah

Mysterious things are happening lately.

   Weird shit. Last night I googled blogs, blogs written by Swedish peopele who live in Australia. First I clicked into a blog by mister Danko, description of his blog had something to do with studying at Griffith. It took me a few seconds to realise that I know this young man and he used to live at the village. Then I clicked into a blog by someone called Pauline, who lives in Brissie, somehow her recent entry was about driving down to G.C to buy a new car and the floodings on the way. Today I was reading Michaelas blog and her recent entry was about meeting a girl named Pauline who bought a new car. Did not connect it with the previous night but checked out Pauline's blog, surprisingly enough it was the same blog that I read last night. Mysterious coincidences on two completely different continents far away from each other. Sick, as Omar would put it.


   In other news, Daniil is sick today, bed regime for him, my role is to be his servant. Just finished downloading "Terminator salvation" for my dear little brother to keep him entertained. Can't be too much fun being chained to bed all day.



   Might be going to Mandy's birthday party on Friday, depending on how I feel. Same house where the houseparty was last Friday, where I got too drunk by the end of it. Overall it was fun but nothing beats ABH houseparties and houseparties in Australia. Sitting inside all night is not fun. Everyone smokes inside (including me) and it gets too smoky. I also don't really share the same life goals and don't look at life from same perspective. My motto is more of world is my play ground and there are no limits. I am not very grounded, always living in the future looking for adventours all around the world. I love meeting new people, share stories. I get easily bored.

   Have been listening to all Kesha's songs this morning, the lyrics are very playful and innapropriate, just the way I like it. I think she might be my new Britney Spears. (surely I will get sick of her after one album).

   Otherwise it is still very cold and white outside. So unbelievably much snow. I honestly can't wait til it all melts down and spring starts. Trees getting green leaves, grass and flowers growing, all the birds coming back and singing. (they are not as annoying and loud as the ones Down Under). Spring is my favorite season of the year (haven't seen it for two years, Aus spring is just like summer). I missed the good smells in the air and the feel of freshness. The urge to take all of your winter clothes off and walk around without a jacket, getting a cold. (it only gets warm enough in May)

I am off! Have a good day my 1.5 readers!
xoxo

No comments:

Fuckass