Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

   Started this morning with two pills of Alvedon, when will my stomach stop hurting? When will my period end? I am not suposed to have it, I have freaking Implanon...Fuckass. Lets hope SOON.

   So today is this big romantic day! I love being home for it, because I am single. I get gifts from mom! She is my admirer. I thought that that perfume was my gift but there is another one from Dyrberg and Kern..man I love their jewelery. Guessed that it is a ring, not sure. There are two gifts from Dyrberg & Kern, one for me one for my brother, one is jeart shaped and one is just a black box, mom first said the black one was mine, then the heart shaped then the black, so I have no clue which one, or actually, it must be the heartshaped one, because the other one jiggles and my brother is getting a necklace, therefore mine must be the heartshaped one and it does not jiggle. It is a ring. We will see later on tonight. Mom got a bag from Acne.


Last night Daniil and I watched "The Jackal", they are going to show it on TV on Wednesday but I wanted to watch it last night so we did! Old movie, but Bruce Willis is in it, I love, love, love him!
Had healthy snacks, juice and smoothie (Brämmhults) and an orange. 20 minutes later I made sandwiches and had some olives. So unecessary! Therefore this morning my stomach is bigger than normally! Damn it!



xxx

No comments:

Fuckass