Thursday, February 18, 2010

Highschool

   It is always amazingly fun to find long lost friends on internet and even so when they find you. I have been looking for a friend of mine Rebecka, we were friends in school. I do not remember alot from that time of my life but what I do remember that this one was a cheeky girl, younger than me but bubbly and always with a smile on her face. She also had (has) a twin brother. I remember that we had alot of fights, but that I had with most of my friends up til uni. I honestly do not remember what they were about, many of them me being the meanest bitch on earth for sure. Looking back at those kinds of things, makes you laugh at yourself and teenagers, life at that age seems so serious, friendship fights including. Issues dwelled on actually are pointless and often really stupid. Kids can be horrible to each other. I guess it is part of human development and becoming who you are. I am sure I will look back at my life in ten years time and laugh at myself just like now.
   I am very excited that she found me because I have been looking for her on Facebook a fair few times with no results. Saw that she has children nowadays, congratulations!!! She also has a blog, which I am off to now! This is as exciting as it gets!!!

Rebecka's blog!

Toodles! <3

No comments:

Fuckass