Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blogging drought














I have been very absent from my blog lately! Not neglecting it, just been a bit busy. It all started with mom and I painting mine and Daniil's room, it is now finished and the walls are black. Best decision ever! One would have thought that black would visually make the room smaller and colder but it's not true. It is actually much cosier now, the colour on the walls makes me want to hug them everytime I look at the walls. It looks so soft and smooth and hugable. Currently the wardrobes are white as they were before, but they are going to become black respectively pink. Daniil didn't want his to be pink for some reason! Why? Such a boyish colour... :p

I have also done some shopping, bought 2 new pairs of heels and finally found the aviators I wanted to get for so long. I am one of the cool kids now.

Another big event is me signing up for an introductory course at a traffic school so A can get a supervisor permission and take me practice driving. They said you might need 30 classes if you do not drive at home, one lesson is 40 minutes but I am going to be driving at home and then it shouldn't take more than 20 hours to learn. What a shortcut compared to Australia's 100 hours that you HAVE to do. I also got the theoretic books, I am on that shit! Should be taking the theoretical and driving tests around May or June and getting my LICENSE! Am a bit nervous about the tests, what if I fail? I mean that is a possibility???!!! How scary is it going to be to start practice driving in the freaking SNOW??? Oh well, it will resolve. I don't think that I am that hopeless that I can't learn how to drive, I am actually quite optimistic about it.

Also started to read for my courses that I am going to retake semester 2. Bought a book for cognitive psych and it should be shipped in a few days. I was thinking maybe learning course by course and not all simultaneously. Should be fun.

Mom and A are going to Egypt next week, so it is just me and Daniil at home for a week. He is on his "Spring" break now so we have to come up with activities him and I. What do kids do these days apart from Xbox and all that crap? I was thinking going to swimmingpool, indoors ofcourse, but now I am having second thoughts, it has been a while since I appeared in bikini and I have gained a whole heap of weight. My neck for instance, it resembles the neck of a shar-pai, it is cute on the dogs, me I am not so sure. My stomach is about to look as if I am pregs, my thighs are massive, so this swimming pool experience could turn out badly.

Then there is this Swedish version of London Eye, a little cabin thing that is attached to Globen Arena (a concert arena that looks like a massive white ball) it moves all around it so you can see the city. Mom said it would be better to do it during the summer though...So I have no effing ideas but we have to do a shitload of things, that is my plan! Suggestions???

Oh! Yesterday, I applied for a new passport (as we all know my old one looks very gross after partying for a year in Surfers Paradise, what an irresponsible pass, I mean who goes out that much? It now looks like a little white trash slut) and today I got the new one!? I mean what happened to Sweden, usually it takes AGES to get documents and other shizz done. Hopefully my new passport is more prude and my 18+ card can be the slutty, irresponsible id from now on...

Got to go!

Toodles!
Mwah

No comments:

Fuckass