Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I used to be love drunk and now I am hungover

SICK that is just a state of mind. Mostly when it comes to me though. I have a very strong organism and have always had. Lately it is a bit strange because I am a smoker but I never get sick, ever. If I do, then it lasts for a few hours or maximum a day or two. Mom has been sick for days now and today I felt that my stomach was not feeling very well, so I decided that I finally got the virus. I slept for a few hours, felt bad for myself, was moody (which you deserve to be when you are sick) and now I am good again.

I usually get a little ill, and if I want to then I in my mind imagine that I am really ill, in pain etc etc and palcebo kicks in. This I only did when I wanted attention (in form of everyone being my servants) and to be lazy.

Although I never get sick I have always had the highest percentage of absence throughout my school years. I never had to pretend to be sick though, if I wanted to stay home I was allowed to. In highschool, my Economics teacher thought that I missed days of school mostly because of my dentist appointments (must have been around 30 during a semester, 5 might have been not made up). 

This post is boring and I have no idea why I wrote it.

Just to let you all know I do not get sick!

No comments:

Fuckass