Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snoooooooop!

Only Jade and Shannon will understand.
Last night my brother and I were watching Luke Walker in Fast and Furious. As he was looking back at us with a very concerned face. Maybe he did not approve of us specially Daniil being up so late.















Then we took a brake from looking at him and I switched the channel for a while (commercial). Got to the Channel 5 and who do I see singing on "Do You Think You Can Dance?!" No one less than SNOOP DOG!
Automatically I start saying thinhs like "That's my homie! It's my brother Snooop! Drooop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot". Daniil was confused for a second and then called me retarded. Inapropriate behaviour. (lack of Jade, Shannon). I captured this moment on camera, only for you bros (Jade, Shannon)


No comments:

Fuckass