Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just a retard

Was watching TV last night (DUH, my new best friend), changed the channel to SVT1 where they were showing Olympics, (not what I was hoping for). To make it all better CURLING was on. I have never been able to undesrtand it, I mean it looks like bowling on ice and ridiculously boring. Saw this German guy on the screen and thought what a retard, why the hell is he competing in that etc etc. Then my brother turns around in his sleep and says loud and clear: "Just a retard", in English, sleeping. Intresting, that was exactly what I thought a second ago. Also I did know that Daniil talks in his sleep, everyone does, some more others less. What I did not know was that he speaks in ENGLISH. I mean Swedish and Russian (which he also uses in sleep) would have been more normal, English is more out of the box thinking. This was also the first time I heard him saying a whole sentence in sleep and understood it. When he speaks in Russian it's more of a mess that you don't understand.

No comments:

Fuckass