Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Truth

How could I lie to you guys?! Here comes the real picture! (I also saw on a VERY famous blog that when you protect someones privacy you just blur out the face and write Mr. X or Ms. X etc etc) Unfortunately i don't have photoshop and could not blur out the face, this picture was created in Paint. (just as good as Photoshop, just look at it) This is as real as it gets. Photoshop got nothing on this.

I have no clue why Michaela is holding her boob (freak), why she painted her lips that bright and where the hell she got her tan from. I think that she might be partially aboriginal or even black. Also Mr. X appears to be taller than her but he is only standing on a hill.

Also read some of the comments on Michaelas blog regarding the dress, it seems like some of the people who think it is ugly, don't have the guts to write that it is ugly, instead they call it a beach dress. Now this dress is now like my own, I will fight for it, I have by now created two master pieces with this dress, I mean just look at the pictures and their development. So I think this dress is pretty. I disagree with the beach dress comment, partially. I mean forst of all you can wear whatever you want to a wedding as long as it is dressy. This dress certainly is. I love the colours. Besides, Australia, is pretty much all about beaches, it is a MAJOR part of the culture, and everyone dresses after that.

Someone wrote that maybe it should have a "band", a thing to tie around the waste. WOW!!! haha that would be ugly. Feels like something a certain fat person would do. ("det") She always has belts, tie shit around dresses and also pins them to make them shorter, when they def look better longer and hide her hidious legs. So pls Michaela do not tie anythign around it. Du fatta säkert vem jag menade, ska inte skriva hennes namn. Eller ska jag göra som Kissie??? Börja hänga ut folk???

No comments:

Fuckass