Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Popularity


"How could I not know about this blog? Well, I'm gonna start follow you now. Just what I need, another blog to follow. Ahhh... puss och kram. Likte der du sa at du likte Julie, at hun var "bubbly"! Aldri hørt det før. He he"

That one is a blog comment! A comment!!! Get it? Start commenting, see there is evidence that my blog has to be amazing, last thing Julie needs is another blog to follow but she is going to! Probably because I wrote about her and that fed her ego. Michaela comments sometimes too, specially when I write about her. There is a comment from my mom (some of the first posts), Rozerin and some other comments that I clearly do not remember here and there.
CAN'T YOU ALL MY (1.5) READERS START COMMENTING???
pls?!
(I feel that this post is very desperate, this isn't the first time I am comment begging)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

might be desperate - but i looove you!

Fuckass