Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Date

Mom and I went on our date yesterday (day before yestarday, Monday, took me a while to post this) and I must say that it was a success. It is not often that we get to spend time together without anyone else. She either works or there are other people around.

I LOVE my new hair, the high- and darklights are great, I think that I might be done with bleaching and probably the most drastic change that I will make in the fututre (when my hair is long again=5+ years) will be highlights. Bleaching, I love it, it's hot, blondes do have more fun etc etc, but the hair, poor hair. Not a good treatment.

I did squeeze in something VERY special at the hairdressers, this is where you people (the ones who judged) should be proud now. I did not do it myself (took me 4 other procedures like this one performed by ME) my hairdresser Joe did it. He pierced my ear, my left ear in the top corner of it. This description sucks so just look at the pictures. He had this cool pistol looking thing. Can you purchase those for home use? Imagine asking drunk people if they want a piercing? I would have so many customers!!! I would probably over-pierce my own ear, it would get saggy and I would look like a bikie or bogan. Either or.

The procedure did not hurt, it is healing perfectly, (haha this sounds like I had a boob job or something) and I am happy. Also I am DONE with ear piercings, maybe nose?!

When I told Michaela about my home made piercing, she only raised her eye-brow and said:
   "Why? That was cool when you were 15!"
Alena who I told the other day said that usually people get addicted to plastic surgeries, Nelli gets addicted to piercings.







I can't fix the text under pictures so now it is in the middle, this is truly retarded. Anyhow.
After the hairdressers we went to NK, Zara etc, found nothing, both hungry, mom suggested (out of all palces) Friday's. haha So we went, food was SHIT, drinks were good, I had a strawberry daquiry and mom had a Mojito. Man I used to hate them, but they could make good ones, I found a new favorite drink. Will learn how to make them myself. Could never understand why my mother loved them so much.
Afterwards we decided to go to the movies (mom still very dissapointed because her steak tasted like shit) to see this new movie called "Farsan". It was funny, mainly because of the Fares guy who spoke like an immigrant, but otherwise it was pretty depressing.
Funny thing, I have written how much I LOVE those houseparties, well, when I walk up to my seat (freaking movie theatre was MASSIVE) and guess what? Well two of the guys from the party are sitting there. MAN, right next to me. This was MY date with my mom. We both wanted a small theatre with less people. What do we do? Go to a new movie, that is in Swedish (so more people probably go, because they can listen and understand) the "salong" is number one, I never been in that one, it was up to 1000 probably less but not too far away from that number. Ofcourse it was crowded as shit. The guys next to me laughed, LONG laughs, you know the annoying lound long laughter that prevents you from hearing the next line. Don't you want to hear the next line? I effing do!
Also snacks that we bought, were another great idea of ours. Mom and I both saw hot snacks, and then asked each other snacks or popcorn, wanted to try something new and bought snacks, we both thought that they would taste like bacon. As if they did. Gross.
Then it was very cold and late when we got home.
We both fell asleep on the couch. I only closed my eyes to wait for Criminal Minds. McGyver was too annoying so I listened...Epic fail.

All in all great day!!!

(this town is so creepy, there are people selling drugs at Plattan, I knew that before, but that they scare me more than ever, also at the movies there was a very high guy, on what have no clue)


xxx





No comments:

Fuckass