Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just a little inspiration


A friend of mine, Miller, requested sack of goon and inspiration. A mission impossible considering that I am in Sweden and he is in Canada, no way I could get hold of THE goon. So here it comes an empty sack of wine (not goon), blown up held by a goon general. OBEY! Just a little inspiration. Think of all the happy, fun times with versatile goon. (gross shit). The sack is very useful though, not only for slapping the goon but it can also be used in the pool as a ball and a swimming device for those who can't swim, some decorate their apartements with empty goon boxes and blown up sacks, I mean the possibilities are many. Weirdly enough I personally do not miss the goon and am very happy to enjoy good wine.


Mom aka Olgs, painting mine and Daniil's room black! Man it was the wall and me. We were like married, so happy it is all done now. Also mom stole my brushes so I was being a pain in the ass and she threatend to paint me black, empty threats so I had to do it myself. I went partially black, partially white:


Maybe more of a zebra print.
And finally my shoes!!!

No comments:

Fuckass