Monday, March 1, 2010

Champagne and oysters

   Tomorrow morning mom and A are going to Hurghada (Egypt) for a week. It's just me and Daniil in the house meanwhile. A got a new job today and we are going to celebrate with champagne and oysters. The champagne bottle is outside in the snow at the moment. A bought 48 oysters, both him and mom love, love, love them oysters so the amount should not be a problem at all. Myself, I have tried them twice in my life, once at Sturehof where they were delicious, it was last July, Phil was with us as well, I think he tried them out but not very sure, he def did not like them if he did try them. That was when I lost my oyster virginity. Second time was few weeks later in Spane, I was very optimistic but they did not taste the same. Tonight can go in two ways, either I will be even more optimistic next time or I will get even more sceptical towards those little vag smelling creatures. Lets hope for the first alternative.  
   Xynthia storm has hit Sweden, weather casts promise a shitload of snow. They did though comfort by saying: Bear it out and the two following weeks will be sunny. What a winter.
   Talking about snow, the past three days we have had +2 or 0 degrees so I have been (with help from others) shovelling snow off our patio. The snow was pretty wet and heavy, patio pretty big so it is alot of work. Got a good workout out of it. 3-4 hours a day out shovelling, def not a piece of cake.
   For the parent free week I have planned to cook dif soups pretty much every day and some exciting dinners of Daniil's choice. Will follow up with pictures during the week.

No comments:

Fuckass