Friday, March 19, 2010

Year of Dragon

Before going into town

This is what Sandra drew, right before the hell started

Sensitive viewers stop reading here, gross pictures below. (fat ass/lower back)


I'll post a picture of the dragon tomorrow, didn't take one when it was done and now I have this thingy on.

So, I didn't eat before as they said I should have and only brought coke with me. Was extremely nervous as I got there. The first 2 minutes were okay but then I started panicking and felt like I was going to puke, then as I was going to faint. So I had a little lay down til I calmed the fuck down. Afterwards it was all sweet as. Took roughly 50 minutes. They said that I chose the most painful spot. Oh well. I love my new (first and hopefully last) tat and can't wait to get the plastic of it tomorrow and spend all day long infront of the mirror.



No comments:

Fuckass