Monday, March 29, 2010

Last night

So after jogging/fast walking for an hour I had no time to write and brag about me doing it. We all went for dinner to Sturehof, we had two alternatives; McDonalds or Sturehof so we all voted for the latter.

I have the same dress and was thinking of wearing it while I was getting ready, good that I changed my mind because someone else had the same thoughts.


Chose this instead, just changed the top otherwise it was pretty much the same outfit as I wore to go shopping.


Fat people LOVE posing too, oh Kissie, she would get mad now.



At Sturehof. Last night I took pictures, I never take pictures while eating out. Maybe a few. Now I have a blog to think about. I am so responsible.




Of course, my brother had to get "50 g Kalix" as starters and then entrecote as main. Man that boy, when we visited restaurants and he was just a little shit he always chose the most expencive and rare on the menu, like bore, pheasant etc. He still does it.


Me and the sea cunt (oyster). I've been eating them alot lately and enjoying them in a weird way.


Maaassssive chunk of meat.


We also just haaad to have a picture of me and my food.


Love! Minute before I asked mom to take a picture Daniil was pissed off at me and I was giving him the same face as above, then I said lets take a picture like that and pretend as you are pissed off. My camera has two flashes, after the first flash Daniil thought this was silly and humiliating so he ruined the whole thing by smiling.


I even was brave enough to tackle desert...bahaha
Raspberry parfait.



Well there goes my jogging down the drain. At least the waiter saved me from the chips. If he didn't ask me whether he should take them away or not I would probably have eaten them all with bearnaise sauce.

No comments:

Fuckass