Saturday, March 27, 2010

A while ago

Ballina, New South Wales

Duges and I at the uni beach party

Linda & Aimee
(this is also the night when Aimee got introduced to her current bf, has been 2 years and a bit more since then, they are still together. Some random boys walked past my place where we were pre drinking and yelled something out it all led to them joining us drinking.)

I think this is Fisho's afterparty at Stevo's, if it is it was a messy night, for me. Some crazy guy came in uninvited and I took a cigarette back that I threw out to him off the balcony, he got pissed off and very scary. We all danced and sang. (before the guy ruined it)

An unimportant person and I, at that time she was a big part of my life.

Ballina beach


J-Lil and I, miss her alot, crazy Cananananananann girl

Shannon looking very different and very young. This is the same night as we went to a house party where I was bonding with Phil sitting on his knees talking. Shannon rocks up and bursts out: "Lexy, it hasn't even been 2 minutes and you are hooking up with a guy already". I think this is the night where Phil's and mine friendship began, today he is one of my closest friends.

One of my first days in Surfers.

Currumbura, the day when I invited myself to visit the zoo together with Linda and Steve. Also all the way on the 40 minute bus I was saying "I wanna see a kangaroooooo, roooo, we are going to see the kangarooooooos!" in a baby voice. Poor friends.


I finally got to see the roos.

My husband

Lovely Steve

Byron Bay, the light house


One of the best pictures ever


My love

Michaela, nakkid


Steve, Lexy, Random and Phil in Byron Bay.
I loved her dreads, thereof the picture.


Steve made us dinner

We brought the goon

Steve just loooves me, more then Maccas chippies.

Studying (I want the blonde hair back!)

At Nexus where Linda lived, was supposed to.

Linda & I, at mine, where she ACTUALLY lived.

1 comment:

Steve said...

i never seen some of these photos!

Fuckass