Saturday, March 6, 2010

Charlie it hurts!!!

Last night I went to bed at around 9pm, I actually passed out on the couch at that time and Daniil woke me up at 12am and ordered me to bed! I was dreaming realistic dreams again, about people I know and don't like about weird people, about Jade, recently I dream about her alot.

Anyhow, sometimes when I have those dreams and wake up I have this bad feeling half of the day and then things happen etc.

This morning I discovered THE best way to wake up from a dream that will give you bad feelings half of the day. Bash half of your face into the table next to the bed, trust me you wont think about the dream. IT FUCKING HURTS!

And now I have to sit with an ice pack at 5.46, but it is crucial to hold the icepack right away (chek) and for a while (30 seconds, because I had to blog about it). Man, my cheek bone hurts and also half of my head hurts too.


Now it hurts more and more, sadface!!!
I am thinking that either this desk top pretty dangerous or I am a retard...could be both!!!!

1 comment:

Roz said...

Nawww! Hoppas d läker fort min beauty queen <3

Fuckass