Sunday, March 28, 2010

Anonymous comment...

hmmm, wonder who commented. The person asks what I felt at Footlocker and the 2 distinct crowd situation! Wellllll, it felt as I was watching "Prison Break" (not the hot guys though) and on the set to an Akon video...Maybe a video where he is in jail? I was totally amazed, really, I love having different people around me and observing them. Like at the tattoo parlour, they all are so tattooed and different or the piercing place where the guy who we spoke to had implants on his arm, massive holes in his ears, a piercing in the middle of his nose, a heart shaped inplant on his hand, anchors on his cheek bones, and fully covered in tats. Man it was intresting.

Unfortunately I did not take a picture at Footlocker, I was considering it, but they all looked so angry and so up in their business. The latter could actually have been to my advantage. They would probably did not notice. I felt like I was cool around all of them, a little naughty.

There was an incident in that store though. That grossed me out. I personally love my distance, don't touch me, stand too close to me unless I want it. So while in line for the register, I felt someone standing that close that this person was touching my back, I move turn around and there is this fat, albino kid that looks like he has been sweating alot. Yuck. Taller than me, fatter than me (is that possible?) about 13 years old. That was gross, I had to say that people can't keep their fucking distance. Then I turned back around. I don't think he heard me hahah I am a coward.

No comments:

Fuckass