Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What an idiot!

I spent 5 minutes on covering up the image on that card and didn't even notice the most important thing. You can MORE than clearly see who Sandra is and probably get it even though it's in Swedish. Oh Roz, thank you for being observant hahhahah...told you I was a zombie last night.

I have never found the right hat roz but I am wearing one on my Facebook dp. It's grey and Steves. Was in love  with that hat. I think it might have been H&M....he was courageous enough to let me wear it out, I think that I had to convince him a little. My usual "I never lose things when I'm wasted, just lost 2 ATM cards, one a year or soemthing. Never lost my passport, promise". Great that I choose to mention lost cards.

Now I'm waiting on Shannon, she's online, on Skype...could be using that pink monster...Hurry the fuck up and answer. Had to block everyone off my list. Michaela is on as well, could have spoken to her, but we talk long and would have to interrupt it when Shannon finally gets back to her computer.

No comments:

Fuckass